For iJET Airport Concierge, the privacy of our clients is of utmost importance. We treat all personal information provided with strict confidence and in accordance with national and international regulations. We retain specific data to help us improve customer satisfaction, this may include customer information such as name, address, telephone numbers, fax and e-mail contact details, plus additional information required for the processing of visas, including date and place of birth, nationality, and passport number.
When Do And With Who We Share Your Information?
Your information can be shared with specific people, under special circumstances:
- Trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, onward flights or other services quickly and easily;
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- To customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries;
- To third party organizations involved in credit card authorization;
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.