Traveling is an inevitable part of our lives now, but with the global health emergency, travelers are looking for ways to avoid coronavirus. Commercial airlines stocks are dropping but there has been a steady rise in private jet charters with people looking for options to fly safe and alone. Private jets charter is increasing because companies and individuals want to fly virus free and avoid coronavirus. Since December, when the first case of coronavirus emerged in China, inquiries for private jet rental have gone up 35%. Apart from the usual customers, travelers who don’t usually fly private want to stay healthy in airports when traveling and are opting for private jets to avoid coronavirus.
Commercial Versus Private Jet Charter Flights Risks
If your forthcoming trip is urgent, think about booking a private jet charter as opposed to a regular aircraft. When it comes to avoiding the virus, there are a number of advantages to traveling privately over commercially
When traveling privately, the main passenger frequently chooses who rides on the same aircraft with them. You get to decide whether your colleagues or family members sit in those seats because there is a limited amount of room aboard the plane. This enables you to travel with others who are either members of your household or who are following the safety precautions as you are. When you contrast this with taking commercial aircraft with hundreds of strangers, it becomes clear why so many individuals are currently preferring private travel.
Less interaction with other passengers
Since you don’t have to go through security checks before boarding your jet as you would at a commercial jet. Operating a private jet during Coronavirus is now a safer alternative. In order to minimize infection, you can bypass the security checkpoints and busy airport environment at one of our premier private jets. There is no requirement to touch bags or conveyor belts or stand in line with our passengers.
Private jet safety measures
Transportation Security Association (TSA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO) are all being followed by iJET Charter. We have more than covered all the basics when it comes to private jet safety.
Each customer of iJET Charter must show a COVID-19 health declaration form before boarding a private jet. By signing this form, you certify that you haven’t had a COVID, had symptoms, or intentionally been into contact with anyone with the virus within the past 14 or 7 days. This information helps keep our passengers and flight crew as safe as possible.
Airport Security Measures
In a crowded airport, maintaining social distance is nearly difficult. Private jet charters take the place of having to wait in a terminal and squeeze through security in a congested airport with other passengers. With iJET Charter You won’t need to enter an airport at all because our clients will be dropped off at the aircraft’s stairway. You won’t have to stand in line for customs, security, or luggage inspection. We have a specialized crew that is in charge of quickly doing a complete security check.
General Tips to Prevent COVID-19 Spread
- Ensure you are up to date with the COVID-19 your vaccination course and booster
- Wash your hands often with soap and running water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin
- Take a social distance from other passengers and don’t forget to put on the mask
- Avoid close contact with anyone
How Private Jet Charter Helps You to Fly Safely in This Global Health Emergency?
- iJET chauffeur’s luxury car, which is sanitized thoroughly to keep it clean and virus free, will pick you up from the doorsteps of your house.
- Our chauffeur service will make sure that your ride to the VIP Private Airport is comfortable and smooth.
- You get to stay healthy in airports by traveling through the luxuries of the private terminal/ FBO.
- Our team will make sure that your aircraft is thoroughly sanitized and deep cleansed. Private jet charters mean you get to fly safe and alone, avoiding the risk of getting infected by other travelers.
- The flight crew and staff are briefed about special measures to be taken on board to avoid coronavirus. The measure will be meticulously carried out during the flight, to ensure that the plane is virus free.
- Once you arrive at your destination, our chauffeur service will again be ready to take you to your desired destination.
How Are People Avoiding Travel Bans and Being Able to Fly Safe and Alone?
Commercial flying during the current global health emergency can be risky. Crowded airports, and herds of travelers on a single flight, can increase the risk of getting infected. On top of it, many flights are getting canceled to avoid the coronavirus pandemic. At such times, private jet charters are the best solutions for safe and healthy urgent travel. Private jet charters are often better than flying first class, saving your time, improving your productivity, and helping you travel in a safe and healthy way.
Private jet charters are helping many people who are stranded in a country because there are no available commercial flights. You get to fly back home safely, decreasing the risk of contracting coronavirus from other passengers.
Discover the luxury of private flying with iJET Charter. We take a step farther from others by making your journey a luxurious personalized experience for you.
Top 7 Private Jet Airports in Los Angeles LA 2023
Heading to Los Angeles? You can travel in luxury, privacy, and on your own terms and land in one of ..
Top 6 Private Jet Airports in New York NYC 2023
If you are a VIP traveler who regularly travels on a private jet, or if you are interested in privat..
Why Private Jet Considered as the Fastest Way of Transportation?
Private jets generally fly higher than commercial jets and therefore travel faster. Altitude aside, ..