Flight pooling is a trend recently tackled by all luxury travelers. It is a solution that is helping many travelers affected by the current lockdown due to COVID-19, as a lot of people are quarantined away from their hometowns and families, and many businessmen are unable to run their businesses remotely, not to mention that it is risky to travel with a large group of people. In other words, coronavirus has paralyzed the flow of our everyday life, especially for people who need to fly frequently, and flight pooling is the optimum solution.
What is Flight Pooling?
Flight pooling, also known as flight sharing, is a modern millennial traveling style. It is the act of renting a private jet by several co-travelers to enjoy the multiple benefits of private jet. Flight pooling is becoming a more favorable alternative for the business-class and first-class travelers. It is fast, safe, and extravagant, while the price is considerably reasonable when divided between the travelers flying together. As a bonus, you and your co-travelers have a great chance to build a network of personal and professional relationships since you are all leaving the same city to the same destination.
What Are the Pros of Jet Pooling?
- Traveling safely in fully sanitized jets equipped with personal, protective gears, with a limited number of people to commit to the social distancing guidelines, instead of flying amongst a crowd.
- Flexibility in setting the date and time according to your schedule.
- Experiencing a more luxurious flight style for frequent business class and first-class travelers.
- Enjoying private VIP terminals, while the complicated procedures are handled by a professional staff.
Who Can Benefit from Flight Pooling?
While most commercial flights are canceled, and most airports are not operating until further notice, flight pooling is an appealing option for:
- Business-class and first-class travelers – If you usually travel in one of these classes, wouldn’t it be a great deal to pay slightly more to enjoy the luxury, privacy and safety of a private jet?
- People quarantined away from their families and home countries.
- Businessmen who have recorded huge losses because they couldn’t fly to run their businesses.
Why Is iJET Charter’s Flight Pooling Service Special?
iJET Charter’s professional customer service team is available around the clock to receive your bookings and answer your inquiries about sharing a jet. Our rapidly growing network and partnerships with vendors and operators from all around the world contribute to serving you quickly.
How to Book iJET Charter’s Flight Pooling Services?
Flight sharing is a simple process. To book a seat in a private jet with iJET Charter, all you need to do is contact our team to select your current city and your destination and specify the date and time of your potential trip.
iJET Charter’s professional team is available 24/7 to provide you with the best options and connect you with people who registered matching specifications and you would be soon flying together. The allure of flight pooling is undeniable. Everyone deserves to live this fancy, stress-free experience. Book a seat in a private jet now by contacting iJET Charter.
World Luxury Travel Awards 2022
We are glad to announce that iJET is nominated at the World Luxury Awards for the year 2022 as iJET ..
Full Guide: Air Ambulance for Medical Evacuation
Medevac patients are generally transported using a fixed-wing aircraft with capable flight medics ..
11 benefits for Private jet charter vs a first-class flight?
Don’t think a lot about flying first-class or renting a private jet. It’s less expensive? It..