|Overflight Permit Algeria|
|Documents required for overflight permit in Algeria for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| • Can be obtained easily and within 24 hours because of iJET’s strong global ties|
• It can also, be obtained after duty hours
• Tower can issue permits for Ambulance flight within few minutes.
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for Algeria||24 hours|
|Short notice overflight permit for Algeria||Overflight permit can be obtained on short-notice|
|Validity of overflight permit in Algeria||-|
|Landing Permit Algeria|
|Documents required for landing permit in Algeria for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| For Private flights:|
• Passengers Details and Receiving party contacts
• Full flight and Aircraft details
• Sponsorship letter may be needed for some landing in Airports in some airport lated in far Rural Areas.
For Scheduled commercial flights:
• Can be obtained within 72 hours in Algeria if they have the needed traffic rights and no objection by Air Algeria (the national Carrier).
For Ad-hoc commercial flights:
• Majority of the operators of Ad-hoc commercial flights don’t have a valid approval by Air Algeria, the CAA will not accept the permit for such flights, and they will ask the operators to coordinate with Air Algeria via their local sponsor or GSA (general Sales agent) to get Air Algeria approval on it.
• Royalty fees for passengers and Cargo may be applied for each flight after Air Algeria approval.
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forAlgeria||24- 72 hours|
|Short notice landing permit for Algeria||Landing permit can be obtained on short-notice|
|Validity of landing permit in Algeria||-|
• There is a possibility of extra inspections and more details required for issuance of the permit for few flights in the rarely used airports in Algeria. But in general, all permit issues can be solved within 72 hours.
• Landing for Technical stop in Algeria is only possible for all type of flights within 24 hours
• Flights that have objection by Air Algeria will require a longer time for approval as it shall be applied by the Local sponsor or the GSA in Algeria. Lead time for such flights will depend on the local company activities and strength.
|Flight Management and Trip planning for Algeria|
|Weekend||The official weekend in Algeria is Friday-Saturday|
|Visa Requirements in Algeria|| • Flight and cabin crew of all nationalities can get a visa on arrival|
• For passengers, depending upon their nationalities some do not require it, some get visa on arrival, and others must arrange for a visa prior to their arrival.
|Airport Slots||Slots are not required at airports in Algeria|
|In-Flight Catering Service|| • Available in major airports like DAAG, DAOO, and DABC|
• Can be arranged from reputed hotels in other airports
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements
to talk to our operations agent.