|Overflight Permit Burkina Faso|
|Documents required for overflight permit in Burkina Faso for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||Only flight information.|
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for Burkina Faso||24 hours|
|Short notice overflight permit for Burkina Faso||Can be arranged at extra cost|
|Validity of overflight permit in Burkina Faso||+72 Hours (72 hours from the proposed time of landing)|
|Landing Permit Burkina Faso|
|Documents required for landing permit in Burkina Faso for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||A/C (Aircraft) documents in addition to receiving party details.|
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forBurkina Faso||48 hours|
|Short notice landing permit for Burkina Faso||Can be arranged at extra cost|
|Validity of landing permit in Burkina Faso||+72 Hours (72 hours from the proposed time of landing)|
Additional notes for overflight and landing permit in Burkina Faso:
• Short notice request for overflight permit and landing permit is easily done for medical evacuations flights.
|Flight Management and Trip planning for Burkina Faso|
|Weekend||The official weekend in Burkina Faso is Saturday- Sunday|
|Visa Requirements in Burkina Faso|| For Crew|
• Crew does not require visa unless they spent more than 72hours
• A valid GenDec is enough to fill their immigration forms.
For Passengers /PAX
• 18 nationalities including Benin, Ghana, UAE and more do not require a visa to travel to Burkina Faso
• Visa on arrival is an available option for 52 nationalities, which will be valid up to 1 month
• Nationals of South Africa require a visa prior to arrival always, including transit.
• For more information talk to our visa specialist, and confirm if you need a visa prior to your arrival in Burkina Faso (link to Live Chat)
|Airport Slots||Airports in Burkina Faso are not slot coordinated|
|In-Flight Catering Service|| • Servair is the in-flight catering provider in DFFD/OUA|
• In-flight catering services can be arranged from reputed hotels and restaurants in the city
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements
to talk to our operations agent.