|Overflight Permit Chad|
|Documents required for overflight permit in Chad for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| For Chad Overfly Permits you need-|
• Type of flight
• Route in FIR
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for Chad||48 hours|
|Short notice overflight permit for Chad||N/A|
|Validity of overflight permit in Chad||+ 72 hours|
|Landing Permit Chad|
|Documents required for landing permit in Chad for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| For Chad airport landing permit you need-|
- Crew member license,
- Registration Certificate,
- Noise Certificate,
- Airworthiness certificate,
- Radio License,
- Airworthiness Review,
- Weight and balance lass than 48 month,
- Certificate of release to service.
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forChad||48-72 hours|
|Short notice landing permit for Chad||N/A|
|Validity of landing permit in Chad||+ 72 hours|
• If your aircraft is registered in an ICAO state and have reciprocal agreement with Chad, you do not need overflight and landing permit.
• But you will need 3 working days for the notification
|Flight Management and Trip planning for Chad|
|Weekend||Official weekend in Chad is Saturday - Sunday|
|Visa Requirements in Chad|| • Crew do not need visa.|
• For others visa must be obtained prior to departure. There are only few embassies that issue them. Passport must be valid for 6 months.
|Airport Slots||Airports in Chad are not slot coordinated|
|In-Flight Catering Service|| • CAMBATANI is the main inflight caterer|
• At other airports in Chad, it can be arranged from reputed restaurants and hotels
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements
to talk to our operations agent.