|Overflight Permit China|
|Documents required for overflight permit in China for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||Complete flight details and ATC routings is sufficient.|
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for China||24 hours|
|Short notice overflight permit for China|| Can be arranged at an additional cost |
|Validity of overflight permit in China||-/+ 2 hours|
|Landing Permit China|
|Documents required for landing permit in China for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| For China landing permit-|
1. Aircrafts certificates, including registry, airworthiness, radio, insurance and noise.
2. AOC and operation specification of airlines.
3. Authorization letters issued by OPR side attached. (Operator Authorization letter - Foreign Airlines Operating Permit Supervision System) to set up the traffic right account if they don’t have.
4. We will need to have SHGA with local airport handler.
5. Need to know if crew are holding Chinese crew visa.
6. Contact of shipper/cargo agent.
7. Cargo Charter Traffic Right Application Form attached.
8. Preflight authorization letter with sign and stamp.
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forChina||7 working days|
|Short notice landing permit for China|| Can be arranged at an additional cost |
|Validity of landing permit in China||-/+ 4 hours|
|Flight Management and Trip planning for China|
|Weekend||Official weekend in China is Saturday- Sunday|
|Visa Requirements in China|| • Crew require a Category C visa which is usually valid for 7 days. Multi-entry crew visas are be obtained , In some cases, annual China crew visas are also available.|
• Corporate pilots get visa valid for up to 2 months
• Passengers should obtain a visa from one of the Chinese diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries.
|Airport Slots||Some airports in China are slot coordinated while some are not.|
|In-Flight Catering Service|| Inflight catering can be arranged from inflight caterers as well as reputed hotels and restaurants in the city. |
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements click here to talk to our operations agent.