|Overflight Permit Cyprus|
|Documents required for overflight permit in Cyprus for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| Not required |
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for Cyprus|| N/A |
|Short notice overflight permit for Cyprus|| N/A |
|Validity of overflight permit in Cyprus|| N/A |
|Landing Permit Cyprus|
|Documents required for landing permit in Cyprus for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| For landing at Cyprus airport you need Cyprus airports landing permits. Documents for landing permit include-|
• Entry/exit points with timings
• Route in FIR
• Aircraft documents
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forCyprus|| 24 hours |
|Short notice landing permit for Cyprus|| Can be arranged in 24 hours, at an additional cost. |
|Validity of landing permit in Cyprus|| As per the schedule |
• Private and corporate operators with aircrafts registered in ICAO state can both overfly and land in Cyprus without prior notification, on the condition that-
– Your aircraft has a serviceable two-way radio, VOR or ADF
– A flight plan has been submitted to the authorities at least 2 hours before your estimated arrival.
– Your initial arrival and final departure is from- Larnaca International Airport LCLK/ LCA or Paphos International Airport LCPH/ PFO.
|Flight Management and Trip planning for Cyprus|
|Weekend|| Official weekend in Cyprus is Saturday- Sunday. |
|Visa Requirements in Cyprus|| Crew can enter on Gen Dec, visa is not required. The Gen Dec must be stamped at arrival and departure by Customs.|
Passengers must get a visa prior to their arrival in Cyprus, unless they come from a visa- exempt country.
|Airport Slots|| Most of the airports in Cyprus are not slot coordinated. But slots are required at LCLK/ LCA and LCPH/ PFO. |
|In-Flight Catering Service||Major in-flight caterers in Cyprus are Newrest Catering and Plane Catering. Inflight catering can be arranged from inflight caterers as well as reputed hotels and restaurants in the city.|
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements click here to talk to our operations agent.