|Overflight Permit India|
|Documents required for overflight permit in India for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||Complete flight details and aircraft documents, and ATC routings.|
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for India||24 hours if non-PRC and 72 hours in case of PRC countries.|
|Short notice overflight permit for India||Can be arranged at an additional cost.|
|Validity of overflight permit in India||48 hours|
|Landing Permit India|
|Documents required for landing permit in India for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||Complete flight details and aircraft documents, and ATC routings. Crew and Passenger passport details and their visa copies as well.|
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forIndia||72 hours if non-PRC and 168 hours in case of PRC countries.|
|Short notice landing permit for India||Can be arranged at an additional cost.|
|Validity of landing permit in India||48 hours|
|Flight Management and Trip planning for India|
|Weekend||Official weekend in India is Saturday- Sunday.|
|Visa Requirements in India|| • Crew require business visas. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months. |
• Aircrew not from a Prior Referral Category country can get a 72-hour landing permit. But this is only issued at Delhi and Mumbai.
• Flight crew visiting for tech stop do not require a visa. (Confirm from our operations specialist)
• For passengers-
- Passengers must get their visa unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries or a country whose citizens may obtain a visa on arrival
- Tourist visa holders cannot re-enter for two months after their last visit.
- In the case of PRC countries, India grants visa only after its mission or consulate in that country runs a thorough background check on the individual applicant. Countries in the PRC list includes Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia and China.
- Visa on arrival is available in Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
|Airport Slots||Airport slots are needed for some airports in India. Mostly when you travel to a larger Airports of Entry.|
|In-Flight Catering Service||Inflight catering can be arranged from inflight caterers as well as reputed hotels and restaurants in the city.|
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements click here to talk to our operations agent.