|Overflight Permit South Korea|
|Documents required for overflight permit in South Korea for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||Complete flight details, passport of the crew and passengers.|
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for South Korea||48 hours|
|Short notice overflight permit for South Korea|| Can be arranged within 24 hours at an additional cost.|
|Validity of overflight permit in South Korea||24 hours|
|Landing Permit South Korea|
|Documents required for landing permit in South Korea for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights||Complete flight details, passport of the crew and passengers, complete aircraft documents. Slot and handling must be requested to get the landing permit.|
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forSouth Korea||48 hours|
|Short notice landing permit for South Korea||Can be arranged within 24 hours at an additional cost.|
|Validity of landing permit in South Korea||Validity of landing permit in South Korea depends on the aircraft situation.|
|Flight Management and Trip planning for South Korea|
|Weekend||Official weekend in South Korea is Saturday- Sunday.|
|Visa Requirements in South Korea|| Crew:|
• Crew can arrive on Gen Dec for short stays.
• Flight crew need to present valid passports and crew IDs when landing in South Korea.
• Crew can access dedicated crew clearance lines in Korea.
• Crew must also complete and submit a Customs Declaration Form and a Health Questionnaire upon arrival.
• Passports must be valid for at least 6 months.
• Arrival cards, Customs Declaration Forms and Health Questionnaires must be completed, and your ground handler will assist with this.
• For more information on Korean visa requirements see the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website- http://www.mofa.go.kr/ENG/visa/application/index.jsp?menu=m_40_10.
|Airport Slots||Airports in South Korea are slot coordinated.|
|In-Flight Catering Service||Inflight catering can be arranged from inflight caterers as well as reputed hotels and restaurants in the city.|
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements click here to talk to our operations agent.