|Overflight Permit Turkey|
|Documents required for overflight permit in Turkey for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| To overlfy Turkey airspace you do not Turkey Overfly Permits. Flight Plan is sufficient |
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for Turkey|| 48 hours |
|Short notice overflight permit for Turkey|| Can be arranged in 24 hours at an additional cost |
|Validity of overflight permit in Turkey|| 72 hours |
|Landing Permit Turkey|
|Documents required for landing permit in Turkey for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| "• Air worthiness certificate|
• Noise certificate
• Reg certificate
• Insurance certificate"
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forTurkey|| 48 hours |
|Short notice landing permit for Turkey||Can be arranged in 24 hours at an additional cost|
|Validity of landing permit in Turkey|| 72 hours |
• Turkey is part of European Non-Schedule Multilateral Agreement. Thus, aircrafts registered in any nation part of the agreement, has 12 seats or less, then you do not need prior permission to overfly or lanod in Turkey. But you must submit your flight plan 3 hours before your arrival.
• You need to take the below into consideration for airport slot-
– Apply for slots before applying for landing permit
– You have to apply for slots if though your aircraft has 12 seats or less.
– You have to apply for slots if your tech stop is less than 2 hours.
– Slot request must be made 48 hours in advance.
|Flight Management and Trip planning for Turkey|
|Weekend|| Official weekend in Turkey is Saturday- Sunday. |
|Visa Requirements in Turkey|| For crew:|
• For Sabiha Gokcen International Airport SAW/LTFJ and Istanbul Ataturk Airport ISL/LTBA, the airport authorities normally let the airline crew enter Turkey on Gen Dec and stay for 120 hours (5 day).
• The other airports let the airline crew can stay with Gen Dec for 72 Hours (03 day).
• NOTE: The crew must have a Crew ID Card.
• Passengers must get a visa prior to their arrival in Turkey, unless they come from one of the 78 visa exempt countries or are eligible for visa-on arrival.
|Airport Slots||Airports in Turkey are slot coordinated.|
|In-Flight Catering Service|| DO &CO, LSG Sky Chefs, and SANCAK Inflight Services are the main inflight catering companies in Turkey. Inflight catering can also be arranged from reputed hotels and restaurants for all the airports in Turkey. |
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements click here to talk to our operations agent.