|Overflight Permit Vietnam|
|Documents required for overflight permit in Vietnam for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| • Operator’s Name and Billing Address|
• ATS Route
|Lead time to obtain the overflight permit for Vietnam||03 working days for overflight permit in Vietnam|
|Short notice overflight permit for Vietnam||Short notice overflight permit for Vietnam can be arranged in 24 hours|
|Validity of overflight permit in Vietnam||72 hours|
|Landing Permit Vietnam|
|Documents required for landing permit in Vietnam for AD-HOC, commercial, and private flights|| • Operator’s Name and Address|
• ATS Route
• Crew and Pax’s Name and Nationality
• Purpose of Flight
• Airworthiness Certificate
• Worldwide Insurance
• Letter of Authorization (for the appointment of agent)
|Lead time to obtain the landing permit forVietnam||Landing permit for Vietnam lead time is 03 working days|
|Short notice landing permit for Vietnam||Short notice landing permit for Vietnam can be arranged in 24 hours|
|Validity of landing permit in Vietnam||24 hours|
• Flight permit revisions in Vietnam generally require 24-48 hours’ notice.
|Flight Management and Trip planning for Vietnam|
|Weekend||Official weekend in Vietnam is Saturday - Sunday|
|Visa Requirements in Vietnam|| For Crew:|
• It will take up to 2 working days to get pre-visa approval letter confirmation from immigration department for crew visa.
• Document required:
- Copy of Gendec.
• Visa is a little restricted for some nationalities from the Middle East. For these nationalities, it will take about 5 days to get approval from the immigration department.
• Passengers must obtain a visa from one of the Vietnamese diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries or countries eligible for electronic visas.
• Passports must be valid for the next 6 months.
|Airport Slots||Airports in Vietnam are not slot coordinated|
|In-Flight Catering Service|| • Phan Ba Quy is the in-flight caterer available in Noi Bai International Airport (VVNB/HAN)|
• At other airports in Vietnam, n-flight catering can be arranged from reputed hotels and restaurants
For more information on in-flight catering, security at the airport, ground handling services, and other operational flight requirements click here to talk to our operations agent.