Need a solid flight support in Brazil ?
Brazil, the largest country in Latin America, is one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has the second biggest business aviation fleet in the world. The nation’s business aviation industry is on a rapid upward spree representing 5% of the world market and representing 62% of the Brazilian fleet.
Trust iJET, to handle all your ground supervisory and flight support services. In such a high-risk area, we are there to help you with all your flight requirements to ensure that your trip to Brazil is smooth and successful. iJET aviation services include ground handling international or ground handling services, offering the most competitive aviation fuel or jet fuel price, aviation consulting, airline consulting, aviation support, international airport supporting, and more.
There are certain things that aircraft operators need to keep in mind when planning for their flight to Brazil.
• Aircrafts can make a tech stop in Brazil, without an AVANAC (flight authorization), if the following requirements are fulfilled:
– It does not remain on the ground for more than 24 hours
– It is parked within customs zone
– It will not land anywhere else in Brazil
• Visits longer than 24 hours, or to more than one destination in Brazil, requires prior approval.
• The PIC (Pilot in command) of a private aircraft must produce a written declaration, in Portuguese, that he is performing a non-commercial flight.
• Customs require all passengers and crew to fill a questionnaire prior to their arrival, called TECAT, available on https://www.edbv.receita.fazenda.gov.br/.
• Visiting aircrafts may stay up to 60 days. The extension must be applied 15 days prior to your original expiry date.
• All CIQ procedures will take place in the main terminal in all airports for both arrival and departure.
• You should carry third-party ground risk insurance
• Photocopies of documents are not accepted. Always carry originals.
Our supervisory agents are available 24/7 to answer all queries you have regarding flight planning and flight management for your next flight to Brazil.
Taxes on jet fuel is very high, accounting for 40% of the total amount. iJET provides you the most competitive fuel prices, without any hidden charges in Brazil. With our years of experience and knowledge, we are well informed about the price validity, varying taxes, fees, and custom duty. Our final invoice will provide you the full price, including all applicable taxes, offering you 100% transparency.
For more information on jet fuel availability, mode of payment, aviation fuel services at major airports in Brazil, chat with our fuel specialist who can provide you instant solutions to all your jet fuel queries.
Every aircraft operator needs to obtain several flight permits before any flight (overflight permits and a landing permit). Overflight permits are necessary to enter, pass, and exit each country across your flight route. While landing permits are permissions to land in a particular airport at the destination country. The process of obtaining overflight and landing permits is complicated. Here comes iJET effective role in facilitating the process and securing flight permits on short notice due to its wide network of relations with the civil aviation authorities in almost every country around the world. iJET also helps aircraft operators to choose the flight route that imposes the minimum overflight fees, as most countries charge fees for processing overflight permits. Those fees are generally non-refundable. Overflight permit fees and landing permit fees are different from one country/airport to another. The required documents for applying to both overflight and landing permits also differ from one country to another. But generally, an aircraft operator is required to provide: the flight number, schedule and purpose of the flight, and aircraft airworthiness certificate, aircraft operator certificate, certificate of registration, insurance certificate, noise certificate, airworthiness review certificate.