This post is in continuation from our article, titled “NOTAMs: For pilots travelling to Russia World Cup 2018, Part -1”
Keeping track of the updated regulations for host cities in Russia is a vital part of your trip planning for world cup 2018. In this article, we bring you the updated NOTAMs for Strigino Airport in Nizhniy Novgorod (UWGG), Koltsovo Airport in Yekaterinburg (USSS), Kurumoch in Samara (UWWW), and Sheremetyevo in Moscow (UUEE).
For domestic flight
For International flight
3. Cheboksary Airport (UWKS) advised as holding area aero port for aircraft with TKOF mass up to 70 tons.
4. In case of arrival delay of aircraft for more than 20 minutes flight will be handled subject to current aero port capabilities and priority of arrived scheduled flight. In case of delay of aircraft arrival at Nizhny Novgorod airport for more than 30 minutes, the time slot will be canceled. Application for a new time slot will be submitted in common queue.
5. Airport will be available as an alternative by coordination with the authorities.
6. Make sure to ensure the presence of tow bar on board of aircraft.
7. When calculating fuel quantity, you must take into account that long delays of arriving aircraft in holding areas and further leaving for alternative aerodrome are possible as well as delays of departing aircraft due to high workload of the airport. If possible, you should avoid planning aircraft fueling at UWGG.
2. Confirmation of airport slots for flight intended to be parked for over 2 hours will be provided for VIP flight and flight to support world cup with due account of aircraft handling procedures and other operational reasons.
3. Confirmation of airport slots for flight intended to be parked for over 2 hours excluding scheduled flight will not be provided.
4. In case of a request for alteration of the earlier approved airport slot, the preceding slot is subject to cancellation and the request shall be processed in regular order.
5. Change of numerical part of flight designator is acceptable as well as swap of aircraft for reserve one indicated in the request for a single flight. In case of swap for aircraft requiring extra time for handling, slots are considered with regard to appropriate ground handling procedures.
6. In case of delayed arrival for over 30minutes (with an estimated time of flight up to 3 hours) and for over 45minutes (with an estimated time of flight over 3hours) the slot for departure shall be cancelled and new slot shall be requested.
Priority imposed on arrival/departure of aircraft carrying out international flight:
|June 17||14:00 – 22:00|
|June 21||14:00 – 22:00|
|June 25||16:00 – 23:59|
|June 28||16:00 – 23:59|
|July 02||16:00 – 23:59|
|July 07||16:00 – 23:59|
2. Parking duration
3. Aircraft operators planning special and charter flight must coordinate appropriate slot with airport head operator in any of following cases:
4. Aerodrome shall not be planned as an alternative for Boeing 767, Boeing 747, Boeing 777, A-330, A-340 types of aircraft
5. Due to air traffic congestion, arrival aircraft must consider possible divert to holding areas when planning required fuel. In order to reduce the time of ground handling, it is advised not to plan fueling in Samara/Kurumoch. Also, flights should not be planned in case of disabled APU.
6. For planning non-scheduled (single) flight a slot received from the head operator is mandatory to acquire permission from federal air transport agency.
7. You must have tow bar available on board.
With the regulations applied more stringently during the world cup, it is important to understand all the NOTAMs issued for the host cities of FIFA 2018. For your trip to the world cup, it is recommended to work with a reliable flight support partner, who is well-acquainted with all the updated rules and regulations and can ensure a smooth operation of your flight.