Terms & Conditions
For any changes or amendments in flight details of any iJET booking confirmation, iJET has to be notified at least six (6) hours in advance prior to the scheduled departure/transit/time of the flight. In the event of no prior notification, iJET will not be liable to any refund.
- Bookings must be received by us not less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival/ departure time. Bookings made using the online booking system less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival/departure time will be subject to availability and supplementary charges.
- We will provide iJET services to you and any other person covered by your booking on arrival at, or departure from and transit in any airports that is covered by our services, irrespective of your airline or class of travel. Bookings may be made by email or on the website. Bookings containing incorrect customer details, flight details, terminal details and/or product selection may be considered void by us.
- Charges for our services are payable in full when a booking is made. Cancellations and amendments are subject to our cancellation policy. No refund will be made in respect of “no shows.”
- We shall be entitled to cancel, alter or omit any part of the iJET services for which you have made a booking with or without notice to you and at our sole discretion. In particular, delays and cancellations may result from factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control such as the weather, accidents, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, our liability is limited to re-performance of the cancelled iJET service. In exceptional circumstances, a refund or partial refund may be given in our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the iJET services concerned, but is not guaranteed.
- iJET Services are provided by third party organizations (“suppliers”). There may be specific rules and policies in place at certain airports, which we or the supplier will explain to you during the reservation process. We or the supplier may also communicate and explain about the specific rules and policies via email, telephone or by such other means as We deem reasonable in the circumstances. By using the iJET Services, you agree to be bound by these specific rules and policies.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure the services are provided as advertised, but we do not warrant nor guarantee this and we are not liable for any loss to you or any co-traveler, arising directly or indirectly from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of the advertised service.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- “We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
By purchasing our services you agree to these terms of service:
- You are not allowed to solicit or deal directly bypassing iJET with any vendor or service provider introduced to you by iJET.
- You are not allowed to solicit or request any of iJET staff to work for you or to be employed by you, your company or affiliate companies.
You acknowledge and agree to read and abide by the Terms of Service, as these define what services are included within the iJET Services for your specific journey.
Services excluded from iJET services
- Your booking will cover you and any co-travelers booked and confirmed by us (the “Customers”) for the services of the supplier’s representative (“Representative”) at the airport for a certain maximum number of hours, which will be detailed in the Terms of Service. iJET Services for children and the fees vary across the suppliers, customers are advised to check with us or the supplier directly before traveling. If you require the services of the representative for additional hours, then this must be arranged directly with the representative on the day of the service and will incur additional payment, which must be made directly to the representative in advance of the additional services being provided, or as otherwise agreed with the Representative.
- The representatives are not insured, contracted or similar, to carry or store your baggage. Unless specifically stated as being included in the Terms of Service any porterage charges are not included in the iJET Services and you will be solely liable for such charges.
- iJET Services are only available to customers. Prices do not include any additional travelers not named at the time of booking. Such persons are subject to an additional surcharge if they accompany the customer(s).
- Unless otherwise confirmed by us in the Terms of Service, iJET Services do not include entry to an airport lounge. Airport Lounge access may be available at selected airports subject to additional charge. Should you and/or any co-traveler wish to access an airport lounge, you and/or the co-traveler need to arrange the visit and fee payment with the representative at the airport.
A booking confirmation will not be sent until the full booking fee has been received by us.
- You acknowledge and accept that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information supplied in your Reservation Request is correct. We will not be responsible in any circumstances for incorrect, incomplete or similar information supplied at the time of booking including but not limited to dates, flight numbers, arrival or departure times.
- Further, you acknowledge and accept that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the contact details you provide when making your Reservation Request (including but not limited to the email address and contact telephone number) are complete, valid and correct. We will not be responsible should an incorrect, incomplete or invalid number or contact details be given.
- For departure services, it is your responsibility to book a time for your arrival at the airport that allows sufficient time for the service to take place and all procedures (check-in, security clearance, etc.) to be completed in good time for you to catch your flight.
- You must pay the quoted booking fee relating to the iJET Services that you are requesting at the time you accept our booking fee quote. The booking fee will be deducted from your credit, charge or debit card at the time of your requested booking.
- The booking confirmation will not be issued until payment has been made in full.
- By making a Reservation Request you expressly authorize us upon Booking Confirmation to debit your credit, charge or debit card the amount as shown on your Reservation Request and the additional charges (if any) referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment terms for any services excluded from the iJET Services will be payable directly to the supplier and the payment terms of the supplier will be apply.
- We reserve the right not to fulfill your booking if your payment method is declined for any reason or if the payment method has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 18.
- You are required to provide full and accurate personal and contact details when making a Reservation Request and you must notify us of any change in the information you have provided (for example if you change your mobile telephone number).
- If you provide incorrect information this may invalidate your booking and entitlement to any refund.
- You acknowledge that our use of confirmed iJET Services is conditional upon presentation of the correct final booking confirmation to the representative.
If you have a complaint about any service provided by us or our suppliers, you must notify us of the details by email to [email protected] within 30 days of the date of the service. We will respond to you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and provide a detailed response within two (2) weeks of receiving your email.
There may be occasions when we are unable to respond within these time-frames. When this is the case, we will keep you informed.
We reserve the right to record any telephone conversation with you and to make use of any such recording for training purposes and/or in the resolution of any complaint or dispute.
Slavery and human trafficking statement
This statement is made by I JET GLOBAL DMCC pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (‘the Act’) and constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement.
The company, in accordance with the UK Slavery Act 54(1), iJET GLOBAL DMCC and certain of its wholly owned subsidiaries is fully committed and ensure to have a zero-tolerance approach to slavery and human trafficking and we are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards by implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure modern slavery is not taking place anywhere in our own business or in any of our supply chains. We also do the required due diligence to make sure that all the suppliers and vendors in our supply chain are in compliance, to the best of our knowledge and ability to verify.